首席顧問 - Maggie Chen 陳美惠
Maggie Chen 陳美惠
Director 董事 | Insurance Advisor 首席顧問
Maggie is in the business of providing customer-focused advice based on individual situation of each client. Decisions of every customers are important and it is vital that they make the right choice of insurance provider. Maggie likes to help her customers make decisions which are right for them. Maggie has been an insurance adviser since 1999 and she reside in Auckland.
The services Maggie provide will depend on client needs. (依照您與家人的情況與需求) They may include any or all of those detailed in this Disclosure Statement.
The advice of Maggie will take account of ones needs and objectives, financial situation, and the needs of ones dependents. It will be clear and concise, with enough detail for one to make an informed decision about whether to act on it. (我的建議將依據您告訴我的資料, 包括您的財務狀況與您的家庭責任需求目標, 因此請您務必提供正確訊息)
Professional Association 專業性協會組織:
Maggie is a member of the Institute of Financial Advisers (IFA) and, as a condition of her membership, she adhere to the IFA Code of Ethics and IFA Practice Standards in all facets of her practice.
Awards 終生成就榮殊 :
- 全球百萬圓桌終生會員 Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- 世界華人金融保險國際龍獎終生會員Life Member of International Dragon Award (IDA)
Maggie has the following qualifications relevant to the giving of insurance advice:
- Waikato University Bachelor of Management Studies, 2000
- Insurance Sales Preliminary (Open Polytech) Certificate of NZ (FPIA), 2002
- Adviserlink Introduction to Financial Planning, 2003
- Adviserlink Business Financial Services Course, 2004
- Adviserlink Risk Management, 2003
- Adviserlink Practice Management, 2004
- The FastTrack Foundation Skills Programme, 2009
- Continuing education at Massey University to achieve GDip Bus Studies.
- The Financial Planning Process, 2009
- Personal Risk Management (ongoing), 2010